For all the wisdom and tea you gave to me...
An Ode to You
Gone.
As happiness appears on my face
I turn around to tell you...
You're not there.
Inside jokes come and go
and I'm waiting here to make you laugh
but there is no you anymore.
Two dimensions?
One with you
One without.
Things change, I understand
But to this extent...?
Just not easy.
The empty seat in the room
is where you belong
where I can see you,
however...
things have changed
and the future, is no longer
in my hands.
Can't replace you
never would think to
..just want you back
right here
with me.
To make things
right
again
...it's too late
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There is such elegance in the way the whole thing flows. Beautiful.
Hafsa, your good,solid stuff!
Im a fan!
here is the comment..pfft.
You rock sis :D didnt read it but it sounds and looks cool
saleema you must read, its very nice! you're missing out loser :P
Post a Comment