Monday, December 04, 2006

Untitled

So, I was reading my own essay right, and it sucks.

Like really.

It sucks.

My words.. gone.

Oh well, gots better things to pursue.
Anyways, Faz... I don't know what you're doing as I call it, "wasting your time" hun. I would die if I were you.

Anyhow, let's just hope I never make it to Calculus. Damnation be upon it.

All hail Saadia!!!! The coolest chica ever!!

Yeah boring update I know.. screw you.

SCREW ART TEACHER!! RAWWWR!!
ANTI-B-UNION insha'Allah....
Hope it works...
And Nath's really gotta stick with one Michelle... like seriously.... hormones on rampage!

Anyhow...
physics...done!
english... almost done!
spanish... done done done!!
YEAH!!!! NOW TO BOTHER PEOPLE ONLINE MUWHAHAHAAA!!!!

Let's see who my next victim is...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah we should really kill the art teacher!!

Anonymous said...

you have a lot of rage inside of you... and it's funny.

Anonymous said...

Nathan eh?.Hes the wierd white guy in the picute that sits next to you in English, no?
Keep me up to dat YANNI!

Masalama